Instructor - Calculus Based Introduction to Statistics (S1201)
In Summer 2021 I thought a full semester calculus based introduction to statistics to 30 Columbia undergraduate students. Some further details are available here.
Teaching Assistant - Columbia University
I have been a teaching assistant for multiple courses at Columbia, including:
- 2103 - Applied Linear Regression Analysis
- 3105 - Applied Statistical Methods
- 4001 - Introduction to Probablity and Statistics (3 times)
- 4199 - Statistical Computing in SAS (3 times)
- 5206 - Statistical Computing and Data Science (thrice)
Instructor - Columbia University Science Honors Program
I am currently an instructor for “Explorations in Data Science”, a course for high school students. A recent iteration of the course with some more details can be found here.