I am interested in Statistical computing and Applied Statistics, in particular network data and applications to event streams on networks. I am also interested in developing statistical tools for analysing the fit of methods to complex data, such as tools for network data and network embedding algorithms.
- Markov-Modulated Hawkes Processes for Sporadic and Bursty Event Occurrences (Accepted, Annals of Applied Statistics)
- Network Hawkes Process Models for Exploring Latent Hierarchy in Social Animal Interactions (Revision Submitted)
- Next Waves in Veridical Network Embedding (Statistical Analysis and Data Science)
- Online Community Detection for Event Streams on Large Networks (In revision)
- ppdiag: Diagnostic tools for temporal point processes, available on CRAN. See also associated JOSS Paper